These TED talks on using drawing were very interesting. Like stated at the beginning of both talks, I consider myself a person who would say “I can’t draw”. I found the techniques of just using simple shapes, combined, to create actual pictures a lot of fun. I think the way my brain would initially process …
Any feedback related to the following questions???
1) What are you opinions on the color scheme that was used in reference to consistency?
2) With regards to contrast, is there enough variance to pull the important points of the infographic out?
3) How do you feel about the layout with regards to proximity?
4) What are you thoughts about the data presented? Is there enough stats and facts?
5) What were your major takeaways from from this infographic? Anything meaningful?
There were some really great infographics in in the top 100 article provided… I’m still new to infographics – not as a concept, because I feel in the past couple weeks I’ve really begun to understand their purpose and why they exist, but I’m still daunted by the process of creating one. That being said, …
My Superhero alter-ego…
My powers would be to “erase” mistakes that were made